вторник, 6 июня 2017 г.

Sparkle all day card ft So Suzy stamps

Hello there!
Hope you all are fine and have a good mood, if not then this card is for you to cheer up. Sometimes I like making cards without colored images, adding some intricate and elegant feel to them just using a few die cuts and beautiful heat embossed flower.




I used the following So Suzy stamps:
and 


To make this card I used some die cuts from: Penny Black "Berries and Leaves" die and Mimicut "Family portrait" die. I covered berries with gold glitter embossing powder and heat set it. For the sparkly stripe I used glitter tape adhered to a piece of cardctock. You may notice that I like sta,ping some sentiments partially. This way helps me to stretch the stamps and use them differently. This time I needed just a part of this beautiful sentiment as I had no space for the whole one.


Also heat embossed this rose in white on vellum to support my white portrait frame.


I added some Glitter White Blizzard Nuvo Crystal Drops to the leaves. Love these drops so much, they are clear but have glitter, best combination for me :)


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий