пятница, 16 июня 2017 г.

Magical day Card ft Mo's digital pencil

Hello there!
How are you doing? Want smth magical? Then you should try to color Mo's digital pencil image called Fairy Godfather, and a free image Just a Pumpkin. My task was to make a magical card on my Husband's birthday ( it was actually my birthday too, so i admired this card as well) as he loved different fairy creatures.




It turned super bright and cheerful, a bit mysterous , so just the way I wanted it to be.


There were " steps" of die cut frames I popped up with foam tape. First step - 1 layer of foam tape, second - two layers of foam tape and so forth. The Faity Godfather was popped up with two layers of cardbord and hot glue to be raised like crazy)) The card is super dimensional and looks more like a wall panel than a standard card :))


I colored the images with Chameleon pens and Chameleon pencils. Those mushrooms and berries were cut outs from some paper collection I had in my stash.



I also added glitter clear Nuvo crystal drops in White Blizzard onto wings and a magic wand. 


Viktor was beyond himself with joy to get this card :))
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a magical day!
~ Olesya Kharkova.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий