вторник, 13 июня 2017 г.

All the Universe in You card ft Lesia Zgharda Stamps

Hello there!
 Do you like galaxy and sky backgrounds as much as I do? I'm just crazy about them. And all my Distress ink collection does mostly serve for that :) And I'm waiting for my parcel with Distress Oxides to try them out for this purpose also :) But today I'd like to show you my card i've for Lesia Zgharda blog featuring their stamps. 




I prepared a small tutorial that you can find over at LZ blog → HERE.
Colored the images with alcohol Chameleon pens and the background with Distress inks: Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean ans Chipped Sapphire. In love with this combination!
The sentiment here means All the Universe in You.


I made this card for my husband.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 комментария: